This division is included in your selections.
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Authority
- Article II. General Requirements
- 16.04.020 Purpose of this part and adoption by reference.
- 16.04.030 Additional definitions.
- 16.04.040 Designation of responsible official.
- 16.04.050 Lead agency determination and responsibilities.
- 16.04.053 Transfer of lead agency status to a state agency.
- 16.04.055 Additional considerations in time limits applicable to the SEPA process.
- 16.04.058 Additional timing considerations.
- Article III. Categorical Exemptions and Threshold Determinations
- Article IV. Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Article V. Commenting
- Article VI. Using Existing Environmental Documents
- Article VII. SEPA and Agency Decisions
- Article VIII. Definitions
- Article IX. Categorical Exemptions
- Article X. Agency Compliance
- Article XI. Forms