Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any money paid to the city through error or otherwise not in payment of the tax imposed hereby or in excess of such tax shall, upon request of the taxpayer, be credited against any tax due or to become due from such taxpayer hereunder or, upon the taxpayer’s ceasing to do business in the city, be refunded to the taxpayer. (Ord. 432 § 5, 1981).